Welcome to Workwell Umbrella
Setting up and registering with us is quick and easy.
To register for Workwell Umbrella, we need you to complete some personal information. However, before we begin we would like to make sure you understand how an Umbrella company works.
As an employee of Workwell, you can work on numerous assignments for agencies and end clients without having to change employers and without having to run your own business.
You will have an employment contract with Workwell that offers full employment rights. We engage contractually with the agency for the supply of our employees and, in turn, the agency will have a contract with the end hirer.
Payment for the work you do follows the following process:
- The end hirer pays your agency and your agency pays us.
- From the fee we receive we deduct our margin & calculate employment-related costs such as Employer’s NI, the Apprenticeship Levy & any holiday accrued.
- Income tax & NI is deducted and your net salary is paid into your bank account.
You’ll receive a reconciliation and payslip that sets out both what we have invoiced and received as well as what we are paying you. For more information about Umbrella together with some general pay illustrations, please take a look at our Key Information Document.
All the benefits
There are lots of great reasons to choose Workwell Umbrella:
- Access to our great contractor rewards
- Insurance included – £5m Professional Indemnity; £5m Public Liability & £10m Employers’ Liability
- FCSA accredited
- Get help from our expert team 8am – 6pm Monday – Friday and from 9am – 12 noon on Saturdays
- Exceptional customer service
- Access payslips, timesheets & other documents 24/7 via our online portal
- Enjoy full employment rights
- Established for over 30 years
Please confirm you have read and understood this information before proceeding to the registration form. If you have any questions during your registration, please contact us on 01923 257257, we’ll be happy to help.